We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdresser

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hairdresser

My wife needs to get her hair roots coloured whilst we are in Barbados . Can anyone recommend a Ladies Hairdressers in or near Holetown ?

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,664 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdresser

Call Donna Smith - she can even come to you. She's excellent - does weddings, important celebrities. Phone (246) 234-3731. Check her website: www.hairstylebydonna.com. She's at Sass Beauty Salon at the Royal Pavilion on west coast.

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,456 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hairdresser

I would point out that Donna Smith is not just an average hairdresser. She is hairdresser to the stars and charges much more than normal. If this is what you are looking for then fine.

A friend of mine was charged £50 for just a blow dry ( without washing the hair).

There is a hair salon at the Tamarind hotel that has quite a good reputation and is probably considerably cheaper.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,757 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hairdresser

Lisa Cabral of Headmasters Unisex Salon

Port St Charles St Peter Barbados

246-419-2200

give her a call...

Ottawa
Level Contributor
242 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hairdresser

If you want to be economical, try Clairol Root Touch Up.....the stuff is magic!!

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,387 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hairdresser

Glo Spa and Salon in Limegrove Lifestyle Centre, Holetown.

barbados
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hairdresser

Tina is Toni& guy London trained has her own salon DeJa Vu Salon 228-9032 836-8521. Check out her website www.dejavusalonbarbados.com

Paisley, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hairdresser

hi I already had this hairdressers in mind for my wedding, can you also recommend a good spray tan salon, a bit of a strange request I know!, but I am getting married two days after I arrive in BGI and would really like a nice dark tan for the wedding x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hairdresser

Why not get your spray tan in the UK before you leave?

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,456 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hairdresser

I have used the hairdressers in the Glo spa & salon in Limegrove. They are excellent and apparently now have a new girl on the team trained at John Freida.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,387 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hairdresser

There is a brilliant tanning salon at Mango Bay Hotel ( independent from the Hotel ) Many of my friends who don't like to sun bath go there rather than Lime Grove .