We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know how to contact Trip Advisor by email?

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
13,763 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone know how to contact Trip Advisor by email?

Does anyone know how to contact Trip Advisor by email - have just clicked on the map they have by the Palm Beach condos site - and they have marked two (2) St James Parish Churches ??? - one in the **right place** by Folkestone marine park (south of the Colony Club Hotel) - and one where the Methodist Church is (more or less) across the road from 1st street

So one of those churches needs to have a name change or the Methodist church needs to be removed -because it certainly isn't St James Parish Church (Anglican)

Hanover, Canada
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone know how to contact Trip Advisor by email?

aso, if you scroll down to the very bottom of this page and look just below the Trip Advisor logo, you will see the Help Centre link. I believe you can contact TA via this link.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
5,652 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone know how to contact Trip Advisor by email?

ASO they used to have an email link under 'Help' but I think they have removed it. To many complaints maybe. lol

Edited: 20 February 2014, 13:01
Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
13,763 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone know how to contact Trip Advisor by email?

thanks for the suggestion Smokey - unfortunately it doesn't work for a condo owner - (because they insist that one "declares" -"signs" that one is the representative of the** condo corp **- well - we are **not** - we are just one owner out of 14 - so we cannot sign their form - thus we Cannot Write to them!!!! - Madness!!!!) -

There is a blatant error on Their Area Map (in Holetown - showing 2 parish churches - i.e two churches St James Anglican )- this needs to be fixed by TA - very confusing for visitors to the Holetown area - this is a travel forum - TA has a bad error - and I don't know how to notify them - bizarre!!!!!!! ;(

Edited: 20 February 2014, 13:02
4. Re: Does anyone know how to contact Trip Advisor by email?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 05:22