We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football

Garve, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Football

Can anyone recommend a bar in Holetown that shows Premiership football, we are going to be there on the 11th May and it's the last game of the season for my beloved Liverpool !!!

Thanks

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Football

Surfside would be the place, lots of tv monitors.

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
11,952 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football

Surfside usually shows UK football matches - right on the beach in the middle of Holetown - very popular - have fun.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,600 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football

Surfside Restaurant and Bar , on the beach behind Holetown police Station ( opposite West Mall where the Supermarket is situated ) .

Surfside show all the top teams matches live.-----------------Far more so than the tv in the UK. You will see Liverpool play . Don't worry.!

Edited: 17 April 2014, 12:49
Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Football

It depends what system you have in the UK as to the amount of football games that are shown.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,600 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Football

Yes Jane I know, but I also know that I cannot see every Chelsea game LIVE in the UK unless I subscribe extra for Chelsea TV because all the other channels show a bigger selection of teams playing. Here, we see every game played by a top team such as Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U and Man City .

However the OP is from Greece and just wants to see Liverpool, which he will. I was just stating how good the coverage is here if you are a top team supporter.

Edited: 17 April 2014, 13:02
Garve, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Football

Thanks for all your helpful comments and by the way Westiegal3 I usually stream all the football through Wiziwig must update my status as I've now moved back to the UK.

Thanks again YNWA

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,360 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Football

There's only one thing better than watching Liverpool. And that's watching Liverpool in Barbados, Ricky.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,600 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Football

Thanks for that Ricky, I'll look up Wiziwig when I return to the UK .

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Football

I'll be in Bubbas or Berts a week on Sunday to hopefully see them kill off Chelsea's chances . (Sorry Westie).

We aren't having much luck down at Oakwell this season with the Barnsley reds eh Ricky .

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,600 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Football

Oh Sunworshiper what a cruel thing to say ! BUT we shall see about that !

I notice BGI and fellow Man U supporters have gone remarkably quiet lol

Get answers to your questions about Holetown
Recent Conversations