We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tamarind July 13th - weather

London
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tamarind July 13th - weather

We are all very excited in our house to go back to Barbados for the third time but our first time staying on the West Coast.

I am aware it can rain a bit more in July, we have only ever been in February and March before when it has been very dry and so I have been checking the weather and it looks like constant rain from 10th through 15th July so far!!! We arrive on the 13th for 12 nights I'm hoping it doesn't stay like that! Here is one of the weather links I've been reading .

worldweatheronline.com/Holetown-weather/…

Someone please tell me this won't happen :-s

X

warrington
Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tamarind July 13th - weather

You would be very unfortunate to have rain for all those dates, you cant change your holiday so just go and enjoy. I am sure you will get plenty of sunshine, I tend to ignore the weather reports as the weather can change by the minute and also rain in the south and dry in the west and vice versa.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,225 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tamarind July 13th - weather

louholla

Ignore the forecasts. I will be honest in saying that July weather is always a mixed bag. You will have plenty sunshine, but you will also have some rainfall. Let it not dampen your spirits. It's all part of the fun.

Regards

London
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tamarind July 13th - weather

Hi BGI, apparently there has been a drought in Barbados, so maybe an awful lot of rain is due!! Look here.

stormcarib.com/reports/current/barbados.shtml

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
11,913 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tamarind July 13th - weather

Yes we've had a dreadful drought - forecast for next 10 days (not long enough for your arr. date -but...) anyhow forecast for next 10 days is 6 days no rain expected - 4 days possibility of showers...... as BGI said - shouldn't worry - highly unlikely to have a whole holiday of rain - yes there can be showers but they rarely last long.... You'll have a wonderful time - enjoy - don't worry - and if it showers - head for the nearest beach bar - have a rum punch or a Banks - and by the time you've had your drink - sun should be out again!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,714 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tamarind July 13th - weather

Seriously , there is no way an accurate forecast can be given so far ahead- it's hit and miss forecasting five days ahead unless a weather system sits over the country and doesn't move !! please go and enjoy yourself.

6. Re: Tamarind July 13th - weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Holetown
Recent Conversations