We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental suggestions

Which Holetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Waterbury...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Car rental suggestions

Can anyone suggest a place where I can rent a vehicle for a couple days... I'm really looking to get a soft top jimmy or the moke... I'm looking to be able to enjoy the weather as I drive around the island. Also I am looking for a company that will drop off and pick up the car from my hotel.

Edited: 07 August 2014, 19:51
Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,340 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental suggestions

All of the rental companies will drop and collect from your hotel, villa etc.

The most recommended car hire firms are Stoutes, MAH, Drive a Matic but there are lots of others.

Mokes are nowhere near as safe as Jimnys. Rent a Jimny!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental suggestions

Used Stoute's last time. Easy to book on line, excellent service. Dropped off car to hotel and collected with no probs. We hired a soft top. Just a bit of caution, they are not the most secure in terms of leaving valuables in as you can easily remove the soft top. Didn't bother us but might bother some. We also had a sat nav that we never used, more fun getting lost lol

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental suggestions

I rent often from Rentazoom Car Rentals, rentazoom.com. The best way to reach them is buy email or call the number on their site. Affordable, easy and what I like the most is the cars are newer and clean! I rented from another place on my trip last year and I got a dingy car. I also like Executive Car Rentals but they are pricier than Rentazoom.

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,213 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental suggestions

bajanmo

I have never heard of Rentazoom rentals before. Where are they based on the island and how much did you pay?

Lancz
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car rental suggestions

I have been using Corbin's Car Rental for the past 15 + years! they do Airport, or hotel drop off / pick up. They are a family run firm with a good range of vehicles. Can be booked by phone or online.

6. Re: Car rental suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 05:16