We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cala Dor Apartments

silver-rose
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cala Dor Apartments

Hiya, im on holiday in July staying at Cala Oriola apartments in El Campello. Im travelling with my father who has mobility problems and we are wondering if its possible to hire a mobility scooter there? Im not sure how hilly this area is? and if he will need the scooter?

Anyone have advice?

Cheers

norfolk
Level Contributor
859 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cala Dor Apartments

Hi silver-rose,

I am not sure exactly where the Cala Oriola apartments are, i have done a search and I think it is on a development on the edge of Campello near the Dias supermarket, the other side from the town of the N??, a busy road.

If you know where it is then let me know and i can be more precise.

I don't know if you can hire a mobility scooter, Campello is not touristy so does not really cater for things like this.

If it is where I think it is there is not much to keep you entertained, it's a fair walk down to the beach with a fairly steep hill at the end, once you get there you will be fine as the promenade is long and flat and a lovely walk.

We are also going in July (12th to 26th) and taking this year my 2 sister in laws and 1 brother in law, I has health problems so I intend to get them set up at a bar on the promenade and let them natter to their hearts content, if your father is about he can join them.

Hope this helps, please ask if you want any more info.

Regards,

Jean.

Benidorm
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Cala Dor Apartments

Hi Jean,

I run a mobility and cycle hire shop in Benidorm. I rent scooters for 10€ per day or 45€ per week with a 30€ deposit. Delivery to El Campello would be30€ each way. I realise this puts a significant loading on the rental price but the journey from Benidorm to El Campello takes around 11/2hrs. If I can be of any further help then please come back to me on (0034) 693373685 or email

hire-it@live.co.uk

Regards

Peter

norfolk
Level Contributor
859 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cala Dor Apartments

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply, I don't need a mobility scooter, but hopefully Silver-Rose will read your post and get in touch if interested.

Will pass your information on if any other postings come up for this request as it's handy to know.

Jean.

4. Re: Cala Dor Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2012, 19:21
5. Re: Cala Dor Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Campello
Recent Conversations
More Campello Topics