We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips/snorkelling

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trips/snorkelling

Does anyone know if there are any boat trips from El Campello that take you to suitable places for snorkelling - and provide the mask and flippers? We will be visiting next month. Any information greatly appreciated. Thanks

norfolk
Level Contributor
841 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips/snorkelling

I have never seen anything advertised but if I go to the tourist information office I will ask for you.

Jean.

London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips/snorkelling

Blueseaboating.com

Based about an hour away, near Torrevieja, well worth the journey.

We went with these guys summer 2010, they had everything on board you would want, from snorkleing, fishing rods, wake boards and food etc.

They seem to be fully booked, but you may get lucky.

Avoid el Campello for a personal trip as i had a bad experience with a local guy, their was a last minute switch of skipper, who did not speak English, it made the whole day quite hard, as we had planned an itinary, which did not happen.

3. Re: Boat trips/snorkelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Campello
Recent Conversations
More Campello Topics