We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

R.C. Sunday Mass times in El Campello

Castlebar, Ireland
7 posts
Save Topic
R.C. Sunday Mass times in El Campello

Does anybody please know the Sunday Mass times in El Campello - hoping to visit this June - and please name of Church and directions. Thank you God Bless Cynthia

6 replies to this topic
norfolk
Level Contributor
894 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: R.C. Sunday Mass times in El Campello

There are 2 churches in El Campello, an older one which is lovely & I love to visit because it is very inspiring this is situated in Plaza de Trinidad Canalejas, in the old town at the junction of Calle Mayor and Av del Metro, the other church which is very modern in comparison is situated in Ave del Carrer, very near to the sea front,.

I am sorry but I do not know the times of mass or the denomination, I assumed they were RC.

Are you staying in Campello or visiting for the day, it is relatively easy to find the newer one but the other is in rather a maze of streets and easy to get lost.

If you need any information I am happy to help.

Regards,

Jean.

Edited: 20 March 2013, 18:48
Castlebar, Ireland
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: R.C. Sunday Mass times in El Campello

Thanks Jean for your help I will be staying for quite a few days but arrive on Saturday and wanted to know Mass times for the next morning.

Thanks once again

norfolk
Level Contributor
894 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: R.C. Sunday Mass times in El Campello

I have tried googling but can't find any information, I have asked El Campello tourist board on Facebook who are very helpful so will let you know when they answer.

Jean.

norfolk
Level Contributor
894 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: R.C. Sunday Mass times in El Campello

Good morning, Jean. Here you have Mass schedule in El Campello …scribd.com/doc/131586011/Horario-de-Misas-e… Thank you!

This is the reply from El Campello tourist board and gives all the information you need, they are very helpful and well worth a visit when you are in Campello and need anything.

Jean.

Edited: 21 March 2013, 14:29
Castlebar, Ireland
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: R.C. Sunday Mass times in El Campello

Hi Jean,

Thankyou so much for all your help will keep you in my prayers.

God Bless

Cynthia

Province of...
Level Contributor
4 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: R.C. Sunday Mass times in El Campello

One less now. Coveta church just collapsed 10 mins after service. God moves in mysterious ways

Reply to: R.C. Sunday Mass times in El Campello
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Campello
Recent Conversations
More Campello Topics