We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hanging bridges: selvatura or arenal ?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hanging bridges: selvatura or arenal ?

we have time in the morning on the the day that we will go from arenal to Monteverde . 'we have a car. I thinking doing the hanging bridges in arenal. we planing doing the zip line in selvatura. in arneal the kids don't need to pay entrance fee . which one you think is not to be miss?

Thank you

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,097 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hanging bridges: selvatura or arenal ?

IMO they are both pretty cool. I have not done the new hanging bridges offered by Sky Adventures, but did the older bridges and liked it.

As far as one being better than the other I think they are comparable. Either way you play it you will dig it.

IMO you have a good plan, get the kids in for free in Arenal and then do the canopy tour in Monteverde.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hanging bridges: selvatura or arenal ?

Thank you

3. Re: hanging bridges: selvatura or arenal ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 07:15