We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book your holiday? Help please!

Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
210 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
How to book your holiday? Help please!

Hi,

I was just wondering how people usually book their holidays to Akyaka?

I've tried emailing both the Gokova Hotel and the Ayka Hotel to enquire about rooms and to try and book a room with them however after several emails to both, neither have replied. I'm getting a bit worried now as my holiday is getting closer and I have nowhere booked!

Obviously Akyaka isn't high on the British Tourist list and the hotels I like aren't in any UK brochures; the lady in my local travel agency hadn't even heard of Akyaka.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Amy.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
833 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book your holiday? Help please!

Amy , why not telephone the Hotels, bear in mind they are 2 hours ahead. Many reception staff speak good English if you do not speak Turkish. Then you will at least know about a booking. Good luck.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book your holiday? Help please!

Amy, both the hotels are available on booking.com.............. http://tinyurl.com/kq4hszy

3. Re: How to book your holiday? Help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Akyaka
Recent Conversations