We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

black pork street in Jeju

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
79 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
black pork street in Jeju

Does anyone know where is the black pork street in Jeju? I heard there is a street all selling black pork. Is it nearby Seomun market or Dokkaebi Road? Many thanks ya!

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
581 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: black pork street in Jeju

It's close to Seomun market.

Only about 1.5km.

Within the city of Jeju.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
79 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: black pork street in Jeju

Thank You Sookyoung1101!

Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: black pork street in Jeju

Nonetheless I tried already, not delicious and quite expensive. Our siew yok better...

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
79 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: black pork street in Jeju

haha..really? i just check the black pork price, is really really expensive!

Level Contributor
136 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: black pork street in Jeju

not salty enough. Their chili sauce not spicy at all. We ordered 2 type pork with min. order. Can't remember , approximately RM100 ++gua

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
312 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: black pork street in Jeju

Lolx.... @puputeh.... i think u did not choose ur shop and meat wisely... and for Singaporeans and Malaysians, our tastebuds love galbi instead... sweet and delicious!!! U really need to go to each restaurant and check the rates before u go in though... some are cheaper than the rest... me and my travelling party of 3 ordered 2 sets of galbi at approx 40 ringgit!!! Koreans are big eaters.... or maybe they rarely eat bbq meat with rice like we do... We can never finish the 3 person sets, which is why i always ordered only 2...

Edited: 16 October 2012, 01:07
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
79 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: black pork street in Jeju

junel0w, which restaurant u went? the price you mentioned is very much cheaper than what i have surveyed lol..was it nearby black pork street? could we just go in and check the price before we make our order?

8. Re: black pork street in Jeju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 03:32
9. Re: black pork street in Jeju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 14:19