“on time”
Review of LATAM Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On time . reasonably priced flight between the 2 Colombian cities, No real amenities as it is a little over an hour flight. Staff was friendly. I usually fly Avianca but Latam had a much cheaper fare. I prefer Avianca but this was a good option.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,672)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Terrible airline. Even though I showed the ticket agents both leaving and returning their baggage policy website from a link in my electronic ticket which stated I was allowed one free carryon snd on checked bag their charged me twice for my checked bag snd forced me to give up my carryon bag which was within the allowable limits when I boarded their planes. My checked bag was also damaged beyond repair on the return trip and severs articles were stolen enroute. I will never fly this airline again, that is certain!

1  Thank RebC2
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I booked a return business class ticket from South Africa to Argentina . At no point were we ( or the travel agent we booked through ) advised that we needed a yellow fever vaccination to get back into South Africa on our return flight !! So we were almost stranded in South America but finally let on the flight after much pressure from my side but with the possibility of having to go into quarantaine ( !!!) upon our arrival in Joburg . Needless to say that we did not sleep at all in the - very cramped - ly-flat seats .

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank fortmann2015
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything that could go bad on a return flight went terrible. On the first part of the trip I was sited among families with kids and not o e of them stopped screaming and cry in during 5h... Plus we were next to the toilet so the whole plane stood next to my seat while waiting for the lavatories. On the return flight we got a mechanical problem and stood 3hrs on the plane with no information from the airline until they finally made us disembark just to let us another couple hours in a gate with no info until they finally told us we weren't living that day due to a mechanical error and here you have a voucher for a terrible meal in an airport... Thanks latam but I will never fly with you again.

1  Thank pabloramdi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Terrible service, rude/incompetent staff, and dirty & unkept planes. I will never fly with Latam ever again.

1  Thank JustinW_Melbourne