“Satisfactory”
Review of Volotea

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We did not have great expectations. The flight however was good, leg space fairly reasonable and we landed on time. Aircraft rather old but well kept, at least as far as a passaenger can judge. Airfare very convenient. In general, good value for the price.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,825)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Literally the worst airline I have ever flown on in my entire life. Don't try to save money by using this cut rate POS airline it's not worth it. I used them for the flight times but it didn't even matter because my flight was delayed. Even thier uniforms are so cheap you can see through them. Staff is rude as hell. No legroom, discustin dirty old nasty plane.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Lydia B
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Good servis - comparing with other low cost carriers: Wizzair, EasyJet, and Ryanair.
Effective boarding. Cons: delays as standard.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

on return, the flight was late causing me to basically have to purchase new train tickets and losing money on previous purchase of train tickets to my ultimate destination..

1  Thank elizabethcI7465VC
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We were on the airport with 3 hours delay and the only notice was that we have a delay, nothing else!
Delay more than 3 hours but they said than it wasn’t 3 hours so you can’t do any claim. I sent them the proof of the photos that 3 hours later we were still on the ground but again nothing, I’m still waiting reply in my email.
I don’t recommend it at all and I will never use it again even with £5 flight.

2  Thank Ntavarinos