“Gracias por todo.”
Review of LEVEL

Reviewed 26 January 2019

My plane was supposed to fly from Vienna to Palma de Mallorca 23th january at 12:10h and it was canceled.(It should have been a flight, VK4000)
We got the first free flight to Barcelona at 14:10h, and from Barcelona to Palma de Mallorca at 18:00h.
When we were near to Barcelona, ​​the plane was shaking a lot of times.My number of seats was 31F.I watched the sea, controlled my fear, and wondered why the plane circled several times in the same direction.The staff was professional.
That flight was number, 0117.
In Barcelona and the Iberia transit reception, I received voucher for a free meal worth 12 euros.
(About the free meal, I have been informed from one traveler because her flight was also at 12: 10h for Palma de Mallorca).
The next flight number was, 3910.My shortest journey in life.Just 30 minutes!
There were not many passengers and everyone could sit where they wanted.The staff were very kind, special one stewardess from Poland.
Greetings.
These two flights and the next two I bought through kiwi.com.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2019

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you were taken care of.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,259)

Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

I booked this flight when I wanted to visit Dominica and I had to go to Guadeloupe first. After booking I started reading this blog which I felt nervous taking this trip.

After entering the plane, I found everything totally the opposite. Nice crew and nice plane and seat with screen! For me everything went perfect and I loved my trip so much that I started wondering why all these bad reviews about the company.

At the end, for the price you are paying this is one of the best low fare airline trip I ever had.

Thanks

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Value for money

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 19 January 2019

It is a budget airline. Check-in process was online and easy. The airplane was new and cabin also. The seats allowed good leg room. Fly was on time with out any delay.Overall, I had nice experience and may fly again with them. Just wanted to share with you all.

4  Thank rezaouni

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

This was my first and last time flying with Level. Besides the fact that the only option of eating or drinking on board (yes, drinking water too, and it’s XXI century!) is preordering them beforehand, nobody informed me that the operating airline has changed along with the time of my departure. In addition, the only way to bring anything liquid-related through the checking point is for EVERYTHING less that 100ml to fit in a single small zip log bag that they provide. If something less than 100ml doesn’t fit in there - you have to throw it out. Not sure where these rules are coming from and how people are supposed to know them but a bit of professionalism would keep customers flying with them more than once.
Also if anyone knows email address for filing a complaint for a rude staff Behaviour at a checking point - please provide me with it.

6  Thank Escalade488

Hello, thank you for your review. It seems that you booked through a third party e.g. a travel agent. If this is the case they should clearly state who you were flying with so it would be helpful if you fed this back directly to them. With regards to liquids, this is a government requirement (not an airline). You can purchase liquids over 100ml once you have passed through security. If you want to file a complaint, please go to Contact Us on our website for further information.

Reviewed 19 January 2019

I bought one way ticket for a flight in Level Airlines from San Francisco to Barcelona for $360, the date of journey was close to Dec 25th. I bought the ticket sometime in late October. Tickets around Christmas time is very expensive, and this price sounded like a deal compared to other options. I bought the ticket from Level Airlines web site. I noticed that had I been traveling a week or two earlier there were seats available for $170 (or close).

I logged in to Level web site 24 hours before the flight and the site advised me go to Iberia Airlines site which I did and checked in, got assigned seat number etc. I thought I had to pay for check-in luggage and had to buy food. Interestingly the system allowed me to check in one luggage online with no cost. I was still skeptical that they will eventually ask money at the gate. But, apparently I did not have to pay for the checked in luggage.

The flight was on time, it was a new plane (Airbus). The LCD display was very sharp and entertainment options were not bad. I bought a headset for 6 euros, that is because my Apple iPhone headset does not work in any other device. I was surprised again when they offered me meal. I clearly remembered that I skipped the upgrade option to include meal and luggage while doing the reservation to save some money. The seats were comfortable, it was probably little more comfortable compared to economy class seats in older planes of other airlines flying across the Atlantic. It was an 11 hour long flight and the plane reached Barcelona in scheduled time, but did not get a jetway, so we had to land on the apron (tarmac) and take bus. But it was late afternoon and the outside was nice.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
3  Thank K B

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again!