“Quality staff”
Review of Boutique Air

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I used the services of Boutique Airlines on a round-trip from Denver to McCook Nebraska. I knew having flown in on Southwest Airlines, which had a great deal of turbulence, that I would have the same on a much smaller jet. I was very impressed with the pilots on the trip from Denver to McCook having to deal getting around a storm. Yes, flight was very rough but these guys are pilots not God they cannot control the weather.

My flight returning from McCook to Denver was delayed by about 2 hours. Again, they cannot control the weather and had a very rough previous night. What they could do is notify me in a timely manner. This was done both by a voice message left and an email sent. The flight Denver was extremely pleasant do to nice sunny skies and a very qualified pilot.
As it turns out, almost all flights into Chicago out of Denver had been canceled for the day due to bad weather.

I would be happy to recommend this airlines. But, on future flights I think I would allow longer than the hour and a half between arrival time in Denver and next flight out. It would not have made a difference on this trip since all flights were cancelled. It would make a potential difference on future flights.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Every time I have flown boutique airlines and I’ve had a horrible experience! Yes they are inexpensive but you will never get there on time or happy!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I missed my flight to Syracuse and was able to immediately book a flight with Boutique Air. The check-in was easy, the boarding process was seamless, the flight was smooth, and the customer service was excellent. There were only two other people on the flight (8 seat plane) so it felt like I was riding in a private jet.
I can't speak for their other flights, but Massena NY to Boston runs perfectly. I am very impressed with this airline, and look forward to my next flight with them.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Do not rely on this airline to get you anywhere on time, let alone for a connecting flight. Notorious for being delayed!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Our flight was on time, great weather for viewing the cascade mountain peaks. The flight crew was friendly and efficient.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)