“The most low cost trip”
Review of Pobeda

Reviewed 6 January 2019

I have tried other low cost companies but this was the most low cost experience in terms of service so far. The price itself was not so low cost, but if can live with no service on board you will arrive safe and sound on time.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (2,298)

Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

Pobeda chck-in online was so confusing and no matter how hard I tried..for hours...it just didn’t work so had to give up. At the airport we had to pay 25€/each for them to check us in, it took 2 minutes. I tried to get a refund after the trip but since I didn’t have any screenshots to proove, they said it’s not possible. They also claimed that there is no sign in their record that I’ve even been in their website, how furiating. Terrible customer service. Also be aware of the ridiculous small handbag rules.

Date of travel: December 2018
3  Thank NinaPtraveller
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

On saturday morning 22nd December 2018, I have been check-in online on your web site for the flight reported in this review. Immediately after having finished the check-in and being assigned the seat, I have been trying many times to print the BOARDING PASS but the link to open the Pdf document WAS NOT OPERATING. There was NO way to print it! I also checked with the travel agent BRAVO FLY / LASTMINUTE.COM if any e-mail with attachment document would be sent but nothing!
So I hope this problem would be solved at Pisa Airport but, with my full surprise, I had to pay 25 euro extra penalty to print the pass.
I had to say I am very badly surprised about this company. This was my first flight with Pobeda. I have been working in the aviation for many years in the past at Air Dolmiti/LH, Florence Airport Handling and General Aviation and I know very well how does it works. Neither flying with Ryanair it has been so difficult to complete a self online check in!

Date of travel: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
2  Thank Sciamano72
Reviewed 3 January 2019

Online check-in with free seats was not possible so we had to pay 800 RUB for seats. At the airport they said that our names were written wrong way and we had to pay 2000 RUB for changing the names. Airport staff were yelling to us and when we refused to pay they also said that passport number is wrong. We had flight from helsinki to moscow few days earlier and there was nothing wrong with the names or passport numbers. Boarding time was 8.15 on the boarding pass, but if you come to gate after 8 you have to pay extra fee. Don't recommend! And the cabin baggage size is ridiculous, like shoe box.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank eqez
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

The first and likely last time I post a review on an airline, but this airline with its money-grubbing fees, stupid cabin baggage requirement (across 20 airlines I’ve never seen a requirement even half as small) and website that doesn’t work (and don’t forget the fee they charge for the website not working).

I’ve flown Ryan Air and Scoot multiple times, and I thought I knew what to expect. I’m not even on the plane yet but feel inspired to write, do not fly this airline, do not give them a single cent, fly out your way to avoid paying them, it’ll save you flying this flaming dumpster fire.

Date of travel: January 2019