“cheap flights”
Review of AirAsia - Thai AirAsia

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This airline has inexpensive flights all over asia, but if you buy the cheapest ticket you pay for EVERYTHING else after...luggage, seats, food, etc. They are often late, I am told but were a small amount late on my 1st flight and early on my 2nd.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,221)

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

The overall flight experience was mediocre. Boarding from Don Mueng and KLIA are both quite disarray and hardly punctual.

Legroom is much tighter compare to Thai Smile.

Will only use it when the price is competitive.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This is a horrible airline, the service was rude, the food was horrible, and they wouldn't let me reschedule or cancel my flight. This is the last time I'm ever going to use this airline, and would not recommend to my worst enemy.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Grant S
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I have never flown a budget airline before. I didn't expect top notch service but pay for water? Seriously? With increased water consumption recommended by all medical professionals whilst in flight I found this ridiculous. Heck, even a jug of water to refill a cup.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Booked economy flex rate in advance, very cheap fare if compare to thai airways, shorter distance to airport (Don Muang) from my hotel then from main Bangkok airport... Service is fine, one happy customer here :) 3 people travelling - same itinerary...