“Holiday in Belfast”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 20 September 2017

good service and very on time, on this flight on return from Belfast to BHX we landed 10 minutes earlier unfortunately this went wrong when I had to collect my luggage because the band didn't work and we had to wait like an hour to get our luggage with us, nobody from FLYBE neither from the airport to help us but I think this was more an airport problem that doesn't have enough staff to be going around and check if everything is working, apart of that everything went extremely well

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (4,782)

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Flybe is the worst airline I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. They have managed to lose my bag and the bag that my father checked, and we went two separate ways, so they've lost two bags from two separate flights. They refuse to compensate me for any of my trouble. I have been without a bag for almost a week. I have no changes of clean underwear or changes of clothing, and their incompetent customer service team keeps giving me phone numbers to random airports. They keep referring me elsewhere every time I attempt to contact them about my bag. Meanwhile, I'm living without my basic necessities. Never flying Flybe ever again, and I recommend that you avoid them as well if you'd like to keep your possessions.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Supposed to be flying on 1300 service today from Isle of Man to Birmingham. After hanging around the departure lounge for over 5 hours, during which time there was absolutely no information for passengers, they eventually announced the flight was cancelled due to technical problems. The flight to Liverpool was also cancelled for the same reason.
A few lucky (?) passengers were squeezed on to the Manchester flight at the last minute to be taken by coach to Birmingham, the rest of us having to stay an extra night on the island. A complete waste of a day and had to cancel important appointments for tomorrow.
A VERY poor show by Flybe and no proper apology during the frenetic chaos which ensued following the cancellation announcement.
Now I fully understand why they are known by regulars as FlyMaybe.......Well deserved!
Never again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

First time we flew with flybe and it was excellent lovely seats no relining seats will fly with them again

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Fantastic flight down from Leeds to Newquay in just one hour in the air,beats the road journey any time. We had no problems checking in,cabin staff were very good, all on board passengers were looked very well indeed. Only let down was the car hire company that they use.....Budjet/Avis this is one company not to be recommend to Flybe customers...... Our holiday was good in Cornwall .Return flight was spot on too.

1  Thank Keith H