“Comfortable flight”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Short flight from Southampton to Belfast city airport. Comfortable seats with plenty of leg room. Quick to board and disembark. Would definitely use Flybe again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,459)

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Flying with feet on your case is NOT acceptable. As it happened i had just had a knee operation and it was a very painful flight home. Our bags were an appropriate size but obviously a lot were not. gte people with larger bags to check them in! i'm not convinced those Embrayers can fit carry on luggage anyway.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

For once, Flybe was on time, departing to Aberdeen and returning back home again next day to Birmingham. I was almost shocked at this adherence to timetable when I travelled with colleagues on a Friday afternoon for an evening business meeting. The flight was comfortable, friendly attendants and all was generally OK. My faith in Flybe is even starting to return. It might take more than one flight, however, the fightback has started!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Flybe flights have always been great for me and the family. Great space between seats and although a little expensive the coffee and snacks are a good buy if needed.

We don't like propelled air planes but the flight back was a jet engine which was a relief.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I booked a flight for my son under his name but as the parent/guardian I had to put my details and somehow I had made the booking under my name? A bit strange since I have know his name for 15 years. Anyway, I got my confirmation which I didn't check but parked somehwere in my inbox. On the day of travel my sister who was taking my son to the airport had to pay another ticket because his name and my surname got mixed up. I have been emailing the company several times in vain they have refused to give me a refund. They will try and get money anyway they can.