“Flight As Expected.”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just as the heading says normal flight just as what we had expected. The flight itself went according to plan, we took off on time and landed on time both ways so no complains there. The legroom was ample again no complaint's. The staff were friendly enough nothing to write home about, none went beyond the call of duty, but then again there was nothing came up that would have required them to. Would I fly with Flybe again? Absolutely!!! Would I recommend them, the simple answer is yes. As I have said already no complaints nor highlights to speak of and if you are thinking of using them, then do so is my advice,
My wife and i travelled to western Ireland to see family and we paid around £160 each flight which i thought was pretty reasonable.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,223)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have travelled a couple of times on this route with Flybe and always received an excellent service, staff are always well presented, polite and very helpful.

Good prices and not too many extra cost charges

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Ian P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Used Flybe several times now to go to Newquay. Was a delay last time but no problems otherwise and made up a lot of the lost time. Baggage charges are expensive but if you can travel light fares are good. Staff always helpful. I use the special assistance and have found this very good as well.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You must be bored reading all the negative reviews on this company, however I must add to them, I travelled from Newquay to Manchester on Friday 18th January using luggage purchased as cabin approved. No issues all ok, luggage fitted easily into the overhead storage area provided. So WHY on the return flight am I told I MUST pay £50 as it exceeds the recommended size. Would you not think if my case was wrong on the outward journey, you could have said your case exceeds the maximum size, and recommend that should I need to use this case as cabin luggage on return there would be a charge? You say in tweets that you are consistent, far from it. You lack customer service.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank XYZ1958
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hand luggage from Belfast passed the recent enforcement of the carry-on restrictions. However when I was returning from Leeds Bradford I was told the side handle didn't easily fit into their box measurement contraption! There was nothing different to the contents due to an overnight conference (no mementos to take back!) I told them just push the soft material handle in and they said no; I had to pay £40. I asked if there was anything else I could do and again the check in staff and supervisor said no I had to pay £40, even though the blue band was still on my case from the Belfast flight the day before!!! I stood to one side and logged into the Flybe website then added a case to my booking; paid £22 therefore saving £18. I told the staff about this to help other travellers in the same situation as me, but they were still asking people to pay £40.
I saw them even stopping travellers just before they boarded the plane to my reckoning they must easily have made another £800+ for a half empty flight.

Date of travel: January 2019