“Seamless”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good flights on time in both directions in comfortable 2 plus 2 seating. Didn't use in flight service but it was good

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,197)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived at the airport to find that my hand luggage suitcase is biger than the FlyBe allowance. It’s the same case I’ve used regularly on easyjet, Ryanair, BA etc. Solution? Check it in for £50! Nowhere do they make you aware that their hand luggage size allowance is smaller than all other airlines. It seems to be deliberately designed to catch you out. Why else would they make their allowance just a few cm smaller than other airlines and the standard size of hand luggage suitcases?

To make matters worse it then took 45 mins to queue up to check the bag into the hold. They know they are getting your money and have no intention of taking it quickly!

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The most horrible airline ever they know nothing about rules
They have refused me after booking my ticket saying u need a visa altho the country has accepted me but they said the airline wont!!!!
It dosnt make any sense the lady on the desk was soooo rude she wouldnt even let me talk
Very bad customer servise.
They just take money from people and refuse them later with no expenlation or making it clear on their website!!!!
Horrible.....
22.01.19

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic service from check-in, cabin crew and throughout flight and on our return journey. Reasonable prices on board, have flown this route numerous times and not had any issues with either hand or hold luggage.

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank Lynne D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just as the heading says normal flight just as what we had expected. The flight itself went according to plan, we took off on time and landed on time both ways so no complains there. The legroom was ample again no complaint's. The staff were friendly enough nothing to write home about, none went beyond the call of duty, but then again there was nothing came up that would have required them to. Would I fly with Flybe again? Absolutely!!! Would I recommend them, the simple answer is yes. As I have said already no complaints nor highlights to speak of and if you are thinking of using them, then do so is my advice,
My wife and i travelled to western Ireland to see family and we paid around £160 each flight which i thought was pretty reasonable.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)