“Stress free flights”
Review of Silver Airways

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I would fly Silver Airways again. The flights were on time. The airline personnel were friendly. The experience was stress free and calm compared to a major carrier.

2  Thank Bosco2408

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We were booked to connect in Fort Lauderdale to Key West with a flight departing at 7:30. Flight is "rescheduled" to depart at 4:15 but we don't arrive in FLL until 6:00. Silver Airways wants to up charge for a new later flight and charge rescheduling fee. Guess we'll just rent a car and drive. I'll never fly with Silver Airways, awful customer service.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
4  Thank Suds4704
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I used Silver airways as a connecting flight to go to Fort Myers. While at the airport the flight was delayed for no apparent reason. We have been told that the flight would not leave due to mechanical problems a minute later we had to walk to the airplane. We sat at our designated seats, a panicked flight attendant sent all the passengers to the back due to weight problems. Passengers were not comfortable hearing that while on a tiny hopper flight. The return flight was even worse that same airplane never showed up due to the very same mechanical and weight problem. We sat 6 hours at the airport and were rerouted with 2 connecting flights. The airlines offered no apology and we were given a $ 15 voucher for an over 6 hours delay! no apologies and no customer service. Never again, I would rather drive to Fort Myers!

3  Thank kinouche2013
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Couple of days after booking Silver Airways I read the reviews concerning this company, and I really got worried about my decision...
Had my flight today, and must say, everything went fine! Staff (Check-In, Gate, Flightattendant) were really friendly, departure and arrival on time. The aircraft (Saab 340) is outdated, but does its thing. All in all, nothing to complain about, cheap flight, and you get what you paid for. Will fly again with them.

1  Thank Chris343
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Horrible--Customer Service, if i could give them a negative number I would. Had to drive to FL --could never get anyone to talk to us at the main office.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
4  Thank Ken B