“Good Seasonal Airline”
Review of Air VIA [no longer operating] - CLOSED

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I flew from the new Branson Airport to Houston in November. The flight was on time, offered a beverage and was smooth. The plaines are small (about 50 passengers) but the price and service was very good. My round trip to Houston was only $198 including all charges. From my perspective it was cheaper than driving and took a lot less time.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Horrible airline! And I'm still waiting for a reimbursement 4 months later. They said their company moved to a different building so thats why there is a delay in my reimbursement.
We had a family reunion planned for the weekend in Lewisburg WV.
We were flown to a different airport 4 hours after our flight was cancelled. We had to find our own rental car that was very expensive because it was last minute and we had a hard time getting one to fit 5 people. We had to drive 3 hours! Rediculous. But thats not all. Our daughter was flying out of Orlando to Charlotte and then to Lewisburg. Orlando flight cancelled 8 hours after she waited with others in the airport. They were told they would be notified if a flight would take off the next day. She would miss a whole day of our family reunion and would only be in Lewisburg for a day! Rediculous.
The customer service was terrible and i haven't received any reimbursement almost 5 months later!
Don't risk your time, money, and sanity!

4  Thank 6Palms
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I read some of the reviews and was worried. We flew our daughter from Houston ( she goes to A&M in college Station ) to Branson for thanksgiving. They flew when they said and the cost was very reasonable. The costs to fly from Springfield were double and it was jet service. With only an hour flight it worked very well. Just wish it was year round service to Houston as we have to make at least one trip down there every couple of months. The airline does a good job here in Branson and our daughter return flight was fully

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I booked a last minute flight on via air. I hadn't heard much about it before, so I looked at the reviews. After reading all the bad reviews, I panicked thinking I would never get to my destination, or worse, not be able to get home. HOWEVER, I experienced the opposite. I experienced a very slight delay both ways of about a few minutes. The travel was smooth & the flight attendant offered snack & beverage service which was a pleasant surprise. I will fly this airline again!

1  Thank md1551
Reviewed 16 November 2017

There is no depending on this airline for anything. They cancel flights without advanced notice on a REGULAR BASIS, depending on which way the wind is blowing.

They are ALWAYS late even knowing the schedule ahead of time, just no pre-planning in their vocabulary.

They only exist because they have a monopoly on certain routes - no other choices.

Do yourself a favor and never plan a trip expecting things to work as planned. They will screw it up almost every time.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
4  Thank donluz