“Was a bit scared ”
Review of Pegasus Airlines

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

I choose this airline as it was the cheapest but still was very expensive because it was school holidays.
Onboard I was a bit scared as it was so old. There were lots of broken bits on the seats and holes on armrests which made me worried.
Not much legroom we were very squashed in.
Unfortunately it was a very bumpy flight which didn’t help with the state of the plane. One of our seats didn’t even have a tray for drink and food because it had broken off.
The plane we was on needed a lot of maintenance or even getting rid of.
Don’t think I will fly with them again.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,706)

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

If u want have the most bad fly in your live choose this company , I was travel from doha to vienna with transit in Istanbul , in Istanbul was disaster , I was so tired and stressful because have my husband sick and need go quickly see him but they treat me like Criminal person, when I do check in at doha they check my baggage kg and was fine but in Istanbul after open Gate for travel for vienna one lady with bad attitude stoped me and request 50 Euro because I have one beg in my hands and this is alowed with all company , my ticket was 20+8 kg , she take from me 50 euro and don't give me bill , just she say to me if I don't pay I cant go, they was so rude all like staff , never I didn't see one cabin crew ask pasager if need something or if all is fine, they just say hi and buy that's all , I want to know where is going this money I pay and why they don't give bill if this is legal , I will hit choose never this company and I will not suggest for nobody

Reviewed 10 November 2018

The airport was full with long lines...I took 4 lines to enter at the airport, to make check-in, to Emigration and checke to Israelis flights... The check before the gate was confused, people stand up in the corridor, drunk people wanted to invade the aerea... everything delayed the flight... The boarding was remote and more time waiting to board byside the airplane. I never saw something more confused in all my life... worst than the poorest bus station in Brazil. Inside the airplane there was no place for all the carry on luggage... more time spent and more time delayed... definitely was a bad experience....

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

We just came from Turkey with our 2 year old boy and our 3 months old baby. They gave 1hour an a half of transit time in Istambul, which was a chaos, because in the airport one needs to go through security twice, and the lines of pass control were super slow... we almost miss the connection, because of that. Unfortunately it was booked through an agency, that sells the whole package of hotel all inclusive and one can’t select the airline, anyway, it was a pretty bad service... first at Antalya airport they managed different information regarding baby strollers... we bought yoyo babyzen, which is a stroller designed to take as a hand luggage, most of the airlines aprove it...but not this one. In the counter they said that it was ok to bring it, but not in the airplane, they were very angry with us... we sit our small baby in a car chair that is connected to the stroller, and they took it in the checked luggage, and when we pick it up in the airport it was completely broken. They did not care and not respond for that. As well...in the airplane, the flight attender didn’t offer me the belt for my baby not the lifejacket for my infant, which is illegal. Food was super expensive ( 8euro for 2 small water bottle and a little apple juice)... and the flight attendant’s attitude towards old people was pretty humiliating, as if they were less people because they were slow. This has been the most unaccepted flight experience that I have had. If you are travelling to or from Turkey i suggest not to choose this airline...for you and your family welfare choose another airline if it’s possible.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

I had flight from Kharkov to Tehran with connection in Istanbul, my flight was at 3am and i arrive at 1am with online checking in after i arrive with out any notice they cancel flight and post pond to 8am.
What can i do in airport for 7 hours in the night in this cold weather, also u can just have 20kg loggage . As usual my loggage is 23kg. They charge me for extra in both way. I mean one charge for kharkov to istanbul . And one for istanbul to kharkov. I never see this kind of tricky charge. I just have connection flight why i should pay 2 times for extra loggage. Never ever travel with this unorganized and tricky flight.