“Loved by the Crazy 8 from Iowa!”
Review of Aer Lingus

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great direct flight from midwest! Good food & drink, great service, modern, clean & fully functional aircraft. Attendants were attentive & kind-hearted. Great selection of movies.
Non-stop flight reasonably priced for travel in mid May by our group of 8.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,523)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I checked in for EI3283 at Bristol Airport, I have specifically asked the light hair counter male staff (there are only two counter staff at the time, the other was a dark hair guy) whether I should claim my VAT here or in Dublin, he told me I should do it over there as they will give me cash right-a-way.
When I arrived Dublin Airport, the custom officer explained I would not be able to claim my VAT there.
Have to admit it’s entirely my ignorance not knowing Dublin is an independent state and not included in the territory of UK.
Honestly I had such a great holiday in the UK except this minor hiccup, but for sure I will definitely visit the merry old England again.

1  Thank RoniYum
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've flown AL many times. This one was no different. The boarding process was smooth and effortless. The onboard staff was fantastic. Kind, helpful and cheerful...often not the case on a long flight. They were attentive and provided great service. The in-flight meals were actually palatable and the tea was hot and delicious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Service was great. I asked for a small bag of ice for a swollen knee & soon, I had the helpful tool,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a nice flight. The aircraft was very clean and modern. The flight attendants were kind and attentive. The flight was non stop, 10 and a half hours going over which is short for flying to Europe. We were given numerous beverages, a decent evening meal of Irish beef stew (there was another choice) with sides of salad, roll and dessert. Also, in the morning we were served a breakfast burrito. We were also given a blanket and pillow to make you as comfortable as you can be on a plane. There was a video monitor in front of each seat, with music, TV shows, new movie selections and numerous other movie selections. The monitor also had a map which you could access so you could see the progress of the flight any time you wished. I felt safe during the flight at all times. I would definitely fly this airline again.

1  Thank Cynthia J