“Older 757 aircrat could be better”
Review of Aer Lingus

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Aer Lingus are doing the very best they can with the old dated 757 aircraft. Service & food good, just the seating and space an issue. Good to have a direct flight to Hartford, CT from Dublin, Ireland, but I think next time I'll take a more modern plain to Boston and drive.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,519)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always have a great experience with Aer Lingus.
Prices always reasonable.
Many great options to choose from based on your travel requirements.
Flights are always on time and the customer services is excellent.
Boarding and deplaning never an issue.
Food Options always good and you always get the best cup of hot tea. No other airline provides this type of quality.

Highly recommend Aer Lingus for domestic and international flights.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great direct flight from midwest! Good food & drink, great service, modern, clean & fully functional aircraft. Attendants were attentive & kind-hearted. Great selection of movies.
Non-stop flight reasonably priced for travel in mid May by our group of 8.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I checked in for EI3283 at Bristol Airport, I have specifically asked the light hair counter male staff (there are only two counter staff at the time, the other was a dark hair guy) whether I should claim my VAT here or in Dublin, he told me I should do it over there as they will give me cash right-a-way.
When I arrived Dublin Airport, the custom officer explained I would not be able to claim my VAT there.
Have to admit it’s entirely my ignorance not knowing Dublin is an independent state and not included in the territory of UK.
Honestly I had such a great holiday in the UK except this minor hiccup, but for sure I will definitely visit the merry old England again.

1  Thank RoniYum
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've flown AL many times. This one was no different. The boarding process was smooth and effortless. The onboard staff was fantastic. Kind, helpful and cheerful...often not the case on a long flight. They were attentive and provided great service. The in-flight meals were actually palatable and the tea was hot and delicious.