“My fav airlines ”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Simply the best airlines in Russia. A little minus - not all the products from Sky shop available on board. They serve tea, coffee and sandwich on board, sandwich is halal, with turkey meat & cheese. And service is amazing, such a gentle people! Plus Aeroflot bonus card always gives u a chance to travel for free ♥️

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (10,442)

Reviewed 10 December 2017

very good flight, good service and food. nice and smiling personell. surprised by quick improvement of this company.

1  Thank Giorgio C
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Could not do web checkin as there was code share flight-
Food is served just once
you need to keep asking crew for water/tea etc
Crew is rude always
No alcohol was served in international flight of 7 hours
flight was delayed

5  Thank Avinash T
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I must say that I am a frequent flyer with Aeroflot. Most of the times it is a pleasant flight with good service on board, nice staff and safe trip. Sometimes the flight is too bumpy due to turbulence on that particular day and flight route. However, I can feel that pilots are very well trained and try to make our trip on time, safe and sound.
The flight from CPH on Wednesday, Dec 6th was delayed by 3 hours, and I was impressed by how well we were cared of during the delay. The flight crew informed us about any news as much as they could; they even gave us coupons for light dinner at the airport while we were waiting for a permission to fly to SVO. And the flight itself was one of the best I've ever had - very quiet and without turbulence. We successfully landed in SVO though the weather conditions were not so good.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I was quite surprised by the good service and ontime performance. I had heard not so very good reviews of the airline. But my experience was different. The service was good and food on board ecellent.