“Food and service - good, distance between rows - very narrow”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed 22 January 2018

On the whole, the flight was OK. The only things that I did not like was a strange Internet registration for the flight and too little space between rows of seats - like on an ultra-budget carrier.
I started my registration exactly 24 hours before the flight: but there were few vacant places to choose from. We were two of us, and the only variant I found was the one where we were sitting not together, but separated by an aisle. We had more luck on our way back home: there were plenty of seats for a couple.
The other thing that irritated me most was a very narrow distance between the rows. Practically no legroom at all, I had to take out all the thick on-board magazines from the seat pocket to add 2-3 cms of space. I am 1.86 m tall, and I was quite uncomfortable. I had to stretch my legs to the aisle but to check every minute that I do not prevent other passengers or a trolley from moving. It was a night flight - so for me it was a sleepless night. All of my three sons are over two meters tall. I even cannot imagine how they would travel in such a dungeon! Another thing that made me wonder was the fact that they started offering ice-cream (very tasty!!!!) in the middle of the night sleep. I'd better have it served in the morning as a "sorry" for a disturbing night.
The positive things about the flight - very nice and attentive flight attendants, good choice of films and other entertainment on the small screen of the chair, as well as good food. Though not all were lucky with fish :(
The only consolation for us was the fact that we bought our tickets nearly a year before the flight, and they were very-very cheap!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,187)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

when the airplane landed, the pilot didnt do it well. i was seat in the back, near cabin crew seat and airplane mini kitchen. The bump that caused by the back airplane wheel with runway was so rough that made some porcelain stuff in the airplane kitchen were fell down and broken. the leg space is too narrow and the seat is not comfortable enough.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

As usual we took off an hour late!Aeroflot changed a lot ,no more Russian made planes exept super jet for domestic flights.But i had to admit,i liked TU-154 a bit noisy but fast! No tv or music thus people go to sleep and lean on you!which is not very nice.But Russians friendly people doesnt seem to mind when the person next to you leaning on you,sleeping on your shoulder ext!
The most important part is Aeroflot flight takes extra 1.30 minutes then the Turkish airlines.(becouse aeroflot cant use Ukrenian air space)but much cheaper then turkish.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

the seats were comfortable enough, but my meal request did not make it to the flight -- the attendant(s) found something for me, but it was a poor substitute -- a bit of mashed potatoes with a few vegetables, and four breads

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Everything was just as it should be -- the flight was on time, the team was very professional and service-oriented.
The only minus was a lack of any In-flight entertainment -- no TV or music.