“Better than you think!”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lots of space, great service, punctual. I flew several times with Aeromexico and it was always very good. Only one Entwrtainment system is missing at the seat.

Date of travel: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (7,393)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While having our first vacation alone after two kids, we flew Aeromexico to San Jose, Costa Rica. While in CR our car was broken into and our passports, credit cards, $200 cash, IDs and even my breast pump.

When we realized that we had to go to the embassy in the morning for new passports and needed to delay our flights, we immediately contacted Aeromexico. They gave us the standard verbiage that we needed to pay $200/person to change our flights. They also told us the next flight wasn’t until the following day. When we explained what happened they told us to file a claim to dispute the $200/person charges. We did within the hour and they decided that our circumstances we not extenuating enough.

For the EXACT same price they were going to charge us, we were able to get a last minute flight from American Airlines and they comped our checked bags because of the lack of funds on our part.

No words for how we felt when we were our most vulnerable and Aeromexico wanted to take advantage of us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were able to book a flight on a new Boeing 787 with the individual 'pods' in 1st Class. Extremely comfortable. The service on this flight was also first class - the well-trained flight crew was very helpful and courteous. We requested a wheel chair through our connecting Delta flight, and while Delta couldn't guarantee that one would be available, the Aeromexico staff assured us that a chair would be at the deplaning ramp, and indeed it was.

Unfortunately, the return flight on a Boeing 737 was not nearly as accomodating. We waited 2 hours for a wheelchair at the check-in desk, we were not offered any pre-flight beverages in our Business Class seats, the steward disappeared for the 3 hours after the early meal was served, and the landing was especially bumpy. So, I suppose timing is everything.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were very impressed with all our flights on Aeromexico, very comfortable, super clean and great flight staff. I also have to give a shout-out to the AM Luggage Team. I mistakenly left two fishing travel rods on the plane on the first leg of our flight into Mexico City and didn’t realize I left them until we landed in Salt Lake City. I made a few calls an found that I had to send a message to the Aeromexico AM Luggage Team. I sent them an Email with flight information and what the rod cases looked like not really expecting them to be found. To my surprise they were located, all I needed to do was go to a Aeromexico counter in Mexico City to pick them up. I was already back home in Boise, Idaho when I got that message, so that was not possible. Long story short through multiple emails they figured out how to get the rods to the SLC Airport where they were given to Delta lost and found and they contacted me and worked out the details to get the rods shipped to me. I received rods today in perfect condition, thanks to all involved for outstanding customer service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They are the worst airline I have ever flown with. They cancelled my flight and because I did not PAY "PROTECTION MONEY" I lose. Even though it was their fault. Protection Money can you believe it????? In Mexico they call it Protection money.......I can understand if it was My fault. But they got rid of the flight........

1  Thank whyisitsodifficult