“Difficult to Get Information”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked through Aeromexico, but this was a flight involving Delta through a codesharing agreement. Flight was fine, but had great difficulty in getting information on baggage allowance because the two airlines referred me back and forth for information. Also, I could not get boarding pass from Aeromexico from Detroit to Baltimore because they don't have electronic boarding passes.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,934)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had to cancel my flight due to a death in the family. I sent in proof of death and they still won't honor it. Every time I call they claim, I cannot get the price on their website because I purchased through another vendor! A flight that I originally purchased for $750. if I want to use it, will cost me an additional $500. This is ridiculous! They will not keep my $750, as regardless it's a huge penalty. Used them in the past and thought it was a good airline.

Date of travel: May 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve had the worst experience ever with Aeromexico. Our flight got delayed 7h30 without anyone telling us, we had to go to the gate to find out. When we got there, we asked why no one had announced it and they said it was because they wanted to let everyone know in person. There was nothing whatsoever on the pannels, they were all saying the flight was on time for 2h after being announced it was delayed.
Worst part, is that when I asked for a compensation from the company, one of the workers of the workers of the airport insulted me, thinking I wouldn’t hear since I was speaking to someone else. When I asked for his name he refused to give it to me.
I could go on about this company, but I think I’ve made my point. Wasted too much energy and time.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Elenasandolache
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Travel thru Aeromexico and had a 4 hour layover in mexico and when it was time to board my next flight i found out they had change my game number with out them telling me. They did not want to help me or get me another flight to my destination instead they wanted me to buy brand new ticket for more then what i had payed for. I would definitely not recommend this airline to no one. I also met people that the same thing happened to them and they were not happy about the airline. Please everyone be careful when you book your flight with this airline.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent option to arrive early to Las Vegas. If you want to have time to go to lunch before you do the check in at your hotel.

Date of travel: December 2018