“Frequent travel (once a month); always punctual and correct service”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Service is kind and always solve any problem; food is good, usually with good wines and desserts. Seats are comfortable in Premier Class; plenty of space for small stuff. Planes frequently arrive before schedule. The entertainment offer can be better; it includes too many Mexican movies; and I suggest that the change the programming more frequently. One opportunity is the difference in benefits between passengers flying Busines and Sky Prioruty passengers, as they have the same priority. Overall is good value for money.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,930)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Foul. Slim on the screens and the windows that I could not remove with wipes. Trash in the seat pockets, leftover food in one. Crumbs and smears all over the seats. Utterly disgusting on BOTH flights.
I flew home on Delta so relieved to not sit in an AeroMexico trash heap.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I travelled with Aeromexico to Medellin Colombia and on arrival my bag was not there. After talking to an Aeromexico service desk , I was told the ‘system’ was down so She could not track my bag. So I asked to fill out a lost luggage form - I did this (with my friend who speaks Spanish as her native language) and was told to call the Aeromexico Medellin number the next morning. My bag was never found snd after 21 days I was told to compile a list of the items in my backpack , along with receipts and that I would recieve compensation for all items with receipts and 25% of the value for the items without receipts. I did this and from what I was told - I was eligible for almost $2,000 in compensation. I received an email back informing me I was not eligible for compensation because the report was ‘made by courtesy’ . I replied asking for further explanation and received no response, I called the Medellin line and they told me it must be a mistake and to send the email again. I did this and received the same response , again I asked for further explanation and received nothing. When I checked my bag in st Mexico City - the attendant was slow and rude to both me and my Colombian friend. My friend saw him ticket my bag but we found out later that he did not give us the corresponding tickets for the bag. It’s extremely shady , and although I still don’t have an explanation - it seems that the attendants did not give me the correct forms to fill out or did not enter my missing bag into the system. To Make an insurance claim I have to prove I have made all lengths with the airline first. This is impossible as there phone lines never answer and there email correspondence is ridiculous. Even as a buget carrier - I expected more. At the very least and explanation and compensation for my immediate expenses - I was left with nothing and lost many items not just of financial value but personal too.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Arrival at checkin we we're asked for an extra £150 for our fishing rods we didn't have to pay after making a fuss,we were sat apart and the cabin was far from fall,the service and food was poor,they ran out of a choice of food one choice pasta the cabin crew are not very attentive they didn't seem very happy at all there were lots of little things like no headphones no water altogether probably the worst business class experience I've ever had

1  Thank SRICKYS
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked through Aeromexico, but this was a flight involving Delta through a codesharing agreement. Flight was fine, but had great difficulty in getting information on baggage allowance because the two airlines referred me back and forth for information. Also, I could not get boarding pass from Aeromexico from Detroit to Baltimore because they don't have electronic boarding passes.