“Surprisingly good”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I recently returned to Toronto from Florida on an Air Canada Rouge flight. I was mediocre service and long delays. I was pleasantly surprised. The flight was on time and flight attendants were pleasant, despite the fact that we landed at 12:45 am.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19,575)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Legroom, individual chair screens, flight attendants ram into passengers arms when walking in aisles with trolley

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While in the cue to check in at Schiphol Airport I was approached by a staff member from Air Canada. She asked me if I had applied for a ETA, which you need even if you go through Canada to another destination. I told her I had not. She handed me a card with an internet address where to apply for one (on the spot). The flight to Tampa took me to Toronto first. This flight had good on-board entertainment (movies, music, etc.). The food they served was of good quality and drinks were plenty.
After going through US customs (at the Toronto airport) it appeared that my connecting flight was cancelled. One of Air Canada's staff was friendly enough to help me sorting things out. The flight wasn't really cancelled but had been given a different flight number. She helped me getting a new boarding pass so I could get on this flight.
The flight to Tampa was smooth and without any problems. The staff on both flights was friendly and helpful. All in all a very nice experience.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Air Canada is a disgraceful airline that should be ashamed of itself!!!!...always has been a government-subsidized poorly managed company with uncaring staff. Any airline is good until problems arise...this is when Air Canada almost always does not come through with customer service...most employees just "going through the motions" to receive their paycheques while the customer suffers! I will always explore other options before using A.C. and suggest others to do likewise!

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There are some good things about Air Canada but mostly it is a function of getting from A to B, not a pleasurable travel experience. I like the Boeing 787 but have never been on time in six flights : the crew generally look disinterested and the food is disgusting. The best part is, strangely, at the airports - swift check-in, pleasant staff, very rapid baggage reclaim.

Date of travel: December 2018