“Meh!”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked a direct, late afternoon flight from Montreal to Charlottetown the first week of January. When I went to do my online check in the morning of the flight - I noted my original direct flight was cancelled and I was rescheduled on an earlier flight with a connection through Toronto. No advance warning! The two flights were on time and arrived on schedule but it would not be a flight I would book in the future. A 90 minutes flight turned into a 4 1/2 ordeal! Not fun. Not sure why the direct flight was cancelled... Had I known the day prior, I would have booked the early morning direct flight.
Nothing else to complain about - flight attendants were pleasant as were the AC Customer service agents on the ground.
I am all about loyalty rewards.... so AC being part of Aeroplan is a big factor on why they are my airline of choice.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19,575)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I recently returned to Toronto from Florida on an Air Canada Rouge flight. I was mediocre service and long delays. I was pleasantly surprised. The flight was on time and flight attendants were pleasant, despite the fact that we landed at 12:45 am.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Legroom, individual chair screens, flight attendants ram into passengers arms when walking in aisles with trolley

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While in the cue to check in at Schiphol Airport I was approached by a staff member from Air Canada. She asked me if I had applied for a ETA, which you need even if you go through Canada to another destination. I told her I had not. She handed me a card with an internet address where to apply for one (on the spot). The flight to Tampa took me to Toronto first. This flight had good on-board entertainment (movies, music, etc.). The food they served was of good quality and drinks were plenty.
After going through US customs (at the Toronto airport) it appeared that my connecting flight was cancelled. One of Air Canada's staff was friendly enough to help me sorting things out. The flight wasn't really cancelled but had been given a different flight number. She helped me getting a new boarding pass so I could get on this flight.
The flight to Tampa was smooth and without any problems. The staff on both flights was friendly and helpful. All in all a very nice experience.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Air Canada is a disgraceful airline that should be ashamed of itself!!!!...always has been a government-subsidized poorly managed company with uncaring staff. Any airline is good until problems arise...this is when Air Canada almost always does not come through with customer service...most employees just "going through the motions" to receive their paycheques while the customer suffers! I will always explore other options before using A.C. and suggest others to do likewise!