“Torture”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 20 March 2024

This is by far the worst airline I have ever travelled on. If you are a person of colour I would strongly deter you from this very racist airline. My cousins and I were treated very poorly by flight attendants. In one incident whilst food was being served I asked if the passenger in front of me could adjust his seat slightly to allow me to receive my food on the tray and eat upright, and the flight attendant declined to tell him because he was apparently sleeping, which was untrue and they had just asked someone else to adjust their seat in consideration of someone else but for me it was an issue, I then pleaded and said demonstrated how I’d be unable to eat properly with his chair so far back and they still refused to tell him. Moments later I asked another flight attendant who’s colleague tried to stop her from telling him but when the flight attendant told him anyway he refused which is when I then told them I’m PREGNANT and do not have space to eat with his chair extended so far back to which they agreed to inform him I am pregnant and ask him again. He adjusted his seat for 5 minutes, adjusted it back with full force and speed and my drink jolted back. The same was done to the other girl I was travelling with as both the couple tried to torture us the entire flight with disruptive behaviour.

2  Thank Sunnie K

Reviewed 20 March 2024

Very poor service and ignorance of cabin crew . I am shocked you have to pay for headphones 3 euro for transatlantic flight. ..
But cabi crew extremely rude .

1  Thank kristina m
Reviewed 19 March 2024

I made reservation, paíd the ticket, arrived 2 hours early at the airport and once I showed up for check in I was told i'd be in "stand-by" until all other passangers show up... I did not buy a stand-by ticket !!
I never heard about this kind of airline policy/customer treatment.
Poor supervisor and inneficient agents.

2  Thank Helton F
Reviewed 19 March 2024

The manager flight attendant started randomly changing people’s seats before take off. She didn’t let me buy my own seat through AirEuropa’s booking website. She said i can’t lay down through the 3 seats. I saw everyone around me got comfortable and laying down and sleeping, i was suffering the whole flight because she wanted to make one more person “comfortable”. Even if they are family sitting together, she wants to spread the seats and ask them if they want to change their seat to be more comfortable? she has no right. If i bought a empty seat within 3 empty seats, that means i want to be ALONE. But she didn’t understand that, and now i have no idea about the rules. What if i buy a seat to be alone and a flight attendant randomly moves someone next to me? Then i want a refund for my seat payment right? What an absolute BS right? I told her i was sick, she said if you’re sick you need to go back in madrid. Wow

One of the attendants didn’t ask me what i want to eat, she just put the food on my table just like that. I got pasta, brownie, and a bread. What happened to good variety of airplane food? The food was not enough for a 11 hour flight.

During flight i press Crew Call 5 times on screen, nobody attended.

More flight attendants were spreading some small snack around the flight by the end of it, also passed through me, and didn’t offer anything. It’s like i have to shout and ask for it.

AirEuropa here is the last flight i take with them, one or the worst ever flights that i have been in.

I was extremely sick, i couldn’t raise my voice, i was suffering the whole flight, yet they didn’t give me any notice.

USB charging was not working on flight, had to use my powerbank.

A flight crew hit my feet and woke me up twice on flight without apologies.

This is flight UX39 from Madrid to Quito on March 18 (take off at 1:45 am). This is my report against the flight crew members that operated that flight. How can all crew members on one flight be so un attentive and uncaring? And that was first flight with AirEuropa, and the last one as well.

2  Thank Bassel H
Reviewed 13 March 2024

The flight was overbooked. I bought my ticket about a month before flying and when trying to check-in the night before the flight, they did not allowed me as the flight was overbooked. After all the stress at the airport of not having a seat during the 2 hours before the flight, a passenger did not show up and they gave me his/her seat. They couldn’t care less about their passengers only about the maximum amount of money.

1  Thank AnnaOaks
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.