“Awful service.”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 25 March 2024

Service is practically not existent. You get drinks and food once on a 10! hour flight. If you want extra water, you have to go to the planes back and ask for a cup of water yourself.
Ordered vegetarian lunch beforehand via e-mail and at check-in, which was not delivered on both flights. Service was quite clear about it, that this is my fault and there is nothing they can do about that.
Satisfied the minimum requirements:
- baggage was delivered
- we arrived without crash
+ both journeys were on time.

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank Peter B

Reviewed 22 March 2024

Avoid at any cost aireurope. They don't open checkin 48 hours and they push you to buy more expensive seats. Finally, they don't allow you to follow until the end your checkin process if you don't buy anything.

Date of travel: February 2024
1  Thank akjsdflkjdsa
Reviewed 22 March 2024

On the departing flight from Europe, everything went accordingly.
But on my way back I got very disappointed with their service. I couldn’t do the checkin as their website/app didn’t work.

To contact them through telephone was so hard. The first time someone answered the call, he hung up because he seemed not to be listening to what I said. After many trials, finally another agent answered my call, and as he did his work (or pretended like doing so) the call was cut off. I tried to reach them through twitter, email, but they were even slower than their phone service.
I had sent an email on the day BEFORE my flight asking for help since neither their website nor their app worked. And guess what? Only 5 days AFTER my flight I got a reply! It’s unbelievable how an airline company can put us through this kind of hassle up to this day! Check in issues?! Please!

I usually get seats together when purchasing for 2 people and know where they are during checkin at least (so THEN I can decide if I wish to pay for a different spot or not). But with AE, on the return flight, they didn’t disclose my seat numbers. If you don’t pay, you just have your seat assigned to “random” and who knows where you will sit and when you get this info. 15€ per seat at least.

The airplane was awful. Two toilets had problems like broken door or toilet lid that wouldn’t stay open.

It’s my second experience with AE and the first time (2018) was surprisingly good, but this time, they don’t even serve breakfast anymore (unless you pay) in a 11 hour flight.

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank UnycNie
Reviewed 20 March 2024

This is by far the worst airline I have ever travelled on. If you are a person of colour I would strongly deter you from this very racist airline. My cousins and I were treated very poorly by flight attendants. In one incident whilst food was being served I asked if the passenger in front of me could adjust his seat slightly to allow me to receive my food on the tray and eat upright, and the flight attendant declined to tell him because he was apparently sleeping, which was untrue and they had just asked someone else to adjust their seat in consideration of someone else but for me it was an issue, I then pleaded and said demonstrated how I’d be unable to eat properly with his chair so far back and they still refused to tell him. Moments later I asked another flight attendant who’s colleague tried to stop her from telling him but when the flight attendant told him anyway he refused which is when I then told them I’m PREGNANT and do not have space to eat with his chair extended so far back to which they agreed to inform him I am pregnant and ask him again. He adjusted his seat for 5 minutes, adjusted it back with full force and speed and my drink jolted back. The same was done to the other girl I was travelling with as both the couple tried to torture us the entire flight with disruptive behaviour.

Date of travel: March 2024
2  Thank Sunnie K
Reviewed 20 March 2024

Very poor service and ignorance of cabin crew . I am shocked you have to pay for headphones 3 euro for transatlantic flight. ..
But cabi crew extremely rude .

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank kristina m
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.