“DO NOT FLIGHT WITH AIR EUROPA”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is probably the worst costumer service experience in my whole life.
Young woman Flight attendant was rude and unprofessional. She was screaming, talking as she was going to punch me, just because I told her I did not like her attitude and the way she was serving. I was very polite and I said it was a feedback. She took it personal and she was not driving the feedback as expected. Their colleges were even worst. All of them were laughing at the back of the airplane while everyone was trying to sleep and while serving, all of them were talking and arguing between them ?? Like what was that.
Food was absolutely ridiculously bad and in general the experience is poor.

Really bad experience,
Never ever again.
If you want economic flights, there are SO many that worth your money and you don’t have to deal with useless flight attendants.

1  Thank Juliana O

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It really is as bad as other [people report in their reviews. We had 1 meal on a 10.5 hour flight, the seats are very uncomfortable and there is little leg room. The entertainment isn't brilliant, the food is passable and they lost my luggage.

Date of travel: January 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Single worst airline I’ve ever flown with. Over charge, booking system removes your baggage you’ve paid for when changing dates, unhelpful and rude staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely horrible DO NOT TAKE, they are very arrogant and dumb. I am currently inside of the air plane while waiting for us to start going, it was scheduled to leave at 11:05 it is currently 12:00 and they just let us know that it’s still going to take another 25-30 mins. At first after 20 mins I went to ask the flight attendant what was going on and because I have a connecting flight in Madrid at 3:25 that I will most likely miss, however when talking to him after i asked he instantly put his hand on my back and started pushing me towards my seat and raising his voice at me telling me to sit down and that Im not being helpful even though i was also just asking on my way to the bathroom. By the way, the reason why we are this late is because they put the wrong suit cases in the cargo hold and now have to switch all of it. I am completely dissatisfied and will not be using this airline again.

1  Thank Gustavo L

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.