“Not my favourite Airline ”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t particularly enjoy Air France but sometimes you have to take the Airlines you don’t enjoy. I hate what they have done to KLM and anyone who is in a Airline alliance with Aeroflot shows severe lack of judgement. But if you want to fly to Paris

1  Thank barcaranger
Write a ReviewReviews (21,606)

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

flew with Air France from Dublin to Copenhagen Via Paris. Economy felt like Business , Top Class. ✈️✅

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Please help yourself and do NOT book a flight with this company. it was a disaster it was horrible flight!!! we were stuck between the gate and runaway 5 HOURS because of technical problems they didn't serve any food water Wi-Fi or even AC on board. We asked The crew to bring us back to the gate but they ignore us. I was flying from JFK to Paris then I Took a connection flight from paris to Tel-Aviv.
The total time flying to TLV is 4:35 hours but because we were stuck on board 5 hours
All the flight was 9:50 hours!!!!!!! (Total with Taxi)
Some ladies with babies on board didn't have Enough food for the babies!! Air france it's the last time I'm flying with you!even if you offer me free first-class tickets for all my life.

Another thing, Your seats are hard as a wooden board.
DO NOT BOOK TRIPS USING AIR (disaster)FRANCE!!!!!!!

Help you god!

In the photos people are waiting 5 HOURS on closing plane went not access to any human rights

3  Thank alons496
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We flew to Singapore via Paris.
Initially, I was concerned that the outward journey had just over an hour connection for the next flight. Everything ran smoothly so my worry was misplaced.
Once aboard, my wife and I were asked to move to unoccupied exit seats. Extra leg room for free!!
The food, drinks and service provision was very commendable with the cabin crew being very friendly, obliging and proficient.
I was impressed by the standard of the journey we had in Economy class at a very competitive price.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Everything about this airline says professionalism. Great book in facilities, very pleasant helpful staff, good in flight food. The only downside I found was with their in flight entertainment system. The choices are very limited, especially for an Anglophone not that they are all in French but there is little that comes out of the U.K or U.S.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)