“Round Trip San José Costa Rica”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 13 December 2017

As Economy Class everything it is OK. Nice stewards and stewardesses. We predered the extra food selection MOST RECOMMENDED. Better than 25 years back when all food was free.

On the return trip we upgraded to the Business Class and could sleep all they way back. 5 stars

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,597)

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Air France is my preferred carrier, so I will always fly them whenever I can. This flight from New York to Paris on the A787-9(789) was absolutely amazing. The Business Class seats are so well designed and comfortable with privacy that you don't even feel as if you are flying. The food was absolutely outstanding and the service superb. This is why I fly Air France, there is always a lovely surprise. First time I flew with this plane, and would love to fly it again.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This was our first time flying with Air France. We chose Premium Economy for the long legs of the flight to and from Paris. This class of service on the Airbus 380 is well worth the extra, but reasonable increase in airfare. Very comfortable, with outstanding legroom. We chose our seats online - two on the aisle which comes with additional storage underneath the window. Premium Economy is located on the top cabin in the 380, which is the quietest airplane we have flown on. Great experience! The in-flight service was attentive and professional. The flight attendants kept the restrooms clean and pleasant throughout the flight, which was very much appreciated. Air France advertises Premium Economy as offering upgraded meal(s). We didn't find that to be true from LAX to Paris, it was pretty standard economy fare you would find on any international flight, but did so on the return flight home, the meals were excellent. French champagne before and French wine with dinner - no complaints there! A word of caution if you are connecting out of De Gaulle. The airport is beautiful but the wait in Customs is long. Plan a minimum of two hours between flights, three is even better.We would happily travel with AF again.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I was satisfied with everything on board. The crew was very nice with everyone.
They have served good drinks some snacks and if i good remember salmon or
cheese sandwich during this short trip.. Thanks a lot..

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This was my first really long flight (12hrs). I read a couple of reviews pre flight that were quite bad so my expectations were not high. However this flight turned out to be great. For starters, the flight attendants/steward serving me were very nice and welcoming and offered great service. I was offered a drink (actually two) before dinner and recommended a glass of wine for my meal. The meal itself was average, not bad.

Being an overnight flight, the journey itself was calm, the crew came on to the PA a couple of time -which I appreciate. Legroom was pretty standard I guess, maybe a bit tight if you're over 185cm. IFE was good and I were able to find movies to enjoy. Flight landed before schedule in SIN.

No complaints from me, if you are able to find a good ticket (I paid €390 return trip w connection), dont hesitate to travel with AF. Remember to bring your noice canceling headphones though since the 777-300ER cabin is quite noisy.