“Air France”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have to pay extra for legroom. My 1st time using Air France to go to Europe. Food is mediocre. Dinner and breakfast was blah. I expected great food. Connecting flight to Athens from Paris is horrible, it was cold and you are outside the elements, the only good side to it was, it was not raining. Choose other airlines than this one.

2  Thank shutterbabe0106
Write a ReviewReviews (19,759)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On our flight to Paris (connecting to Rome) the entertainment system did not work at all for the whole flight. We paid extra to fly AirFrance over other airlines because they are a big name Airline. The plane both going to CDG and coming home a week later from CDG were absolutely disgusting. The plane's are dirty and old which is quite gross. It seems that the flight attendants did a poor job from the flight prior because my seat had crumbs all over it, inside the seat back pocket, and most of all, between my seat and the window. Absolutely gross.

1  Thank Eli B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked this flight as I did not want the hassle of connecting to the Eurostar, and was quite pleased they lived up to the hype. Got my onward boarding pass from an excellent transfer desk officer, and flight was quite comfortable in these new seats that have USB charging points. Complementary snack and beverage on this flight were more than sufficient for this short journey, and staff were warm and friendly. Minus points: the boarding process was slightly chaotic and not very well-executed, and the flight was delayed due to the electronic gates being unable to work properly. Would definitely recommend for short transfers.

1  Thank DexterZJL
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great trip to Bilbao. Not a long trip, however the flight crew were very understanding about our excess luggage (not a lot) and warned us of other internal flights wanting to charge us. It was a short flight, but so picturesque! It was a beautiful day and we arrived in Bilbao about midday & the sky was so blue. Flying into the city of Bilbao was stunning.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I got the flight because I run out of time and other airlines were too expensive. I cannot tell never again because I travel too much to France but please now guys this is like a gymkhana of steps. Everyone of them more unpleasant than the previous one.

The outbound flight.
Checking area.
The ground staff organises for its own comfort. In groups of people with or without luggage. At the end there are people that go with luggage by the no-luggage queue. People claim but who cares.
Sitting at the place.
My seat is busy and the crew is peacefully not doing anything. At the end I have to ask to one stewardess to organise it.
Not space for the legs at the airplane.

Fligth back
I cannot do the checking at the website from the mobile phone without chanigng the seat. I check unwanted seat.
At the checking area the automatic machines and few personnel to attend to many people. Queues everywere.
Of course the automatic ticketing machine does not work with my ticket and it indicates I need help.
After getting the ticket fot the luggage there are a lot of automatic machines to load the luggage but nobody helping.
Some machines pretend to work but they do not work.
My flight is delayed. For the moment 15 min.

Pros. The price if you run out of time.
Cons. Everthing else.