“Everything was comfortable, only a bit of delay in one of the flights”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a round trip with Airfrance(Zurich-Paris-Tehran and return). The flight was very comfortable with very friendly attendants. The check-ins were very on time and the food was also very good. The Charles de Gaulle airport is also a very nice airport(only the security check when you are coming from Iran is very strange and gives a stressful feeling). I was really satisfied with Airfrance.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
Write a ReviewReviews (19,749)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've traveled all over the world, taken hundreds and hundred of flights and interacted with thousands of airport personnel.

Air France, what's wrong with you?

To start off, why are you using new aircraft that are furnished like they're from the 1990s? No entertainment system for flights that are over 4 hours? Are you trying to drive potential customers to your competitors?

I assume you are French, considering your name. If you are, WHY ARE YOU SERVING PRISON FOOD TO YOUR PASSENGERS? Only once before have I not eaten a meal on an airplane... and your food was far worse than that other time. It looked drab, tasted old and was frankly disgusting. My first thought was, "I don't want food poisoning". I was seriously concerned for the other passengers who were consuming this so-called "food". You're French. Serve some quality food.

Your crew was very unprofessional with the exception of one flight attendant and the pilots (they did their jobs). To sum up, I had my foot stepped on (it was not in the aisle), three separate drinks were spilled next to my seat and my row was skipped over twice when the drink cart was going by. Were they drinking?!

Next. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU MAKE A FLIGHT TO MIAMI FROM GUADELOUPE STOP AND DEPLANE IN HAITI? If people need to go to Haiti, use smaller planes, one to Haiti, one to Miami, In the airport there I felt like I was being detained.

I just don't understand... I expected so much more. Shape up, you're a disgrace to your industry.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Michael Y
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had a great experience flying Air France. The crew provided amazing service and were very friendly. Our upgrade to Premium Economy was well worth it. The seats are a bit larger and there is more leg room than in regular economy. We were offered Taittinger Champagne right when we were in the air and then the amazing food started! Even though our tickets said that we would only get breakfast, we were served a full and delicious dinner with drinks included. There were all sorts of snacks and desserts in between. We were also served a full breakfast. The food was delicious and kept coming! We flew home on this flight (CDG to SFO) and we had a similar experience. One of the crew members was very kind to a woman who was having a panic attack. He was able to calm her down with meditative breathing. Overall, we were so impressed with Air France and definitely will fly with them again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was short, and the plane seemed fairly old. The pilot aborted the first landing, coming close to touchdown and then lifting off again and circling for a second try. It was a bit unnerving. The second landing was, thankfully, successful. We were at a remote area and had to take a crowded bus to the terminal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Since the rolling strike began, AF has been cancelling flights. Our outbound to Orly was not canceled, but the equipment was changed without our knowledge to an older larger plane to accommodate rebooked passengers. Flight crew pleasant but not overly friendly. Food and drink average. Same on return from CDG. If I were not flying on points (TPG Brian...thanks) it would have been extremely disappointing. Connection to Marrakech was seamless, but the plane was not true business class. 3 hour flight was okay at best. Black Mercedes pick up from 4 Seasons quelled everything. Air France needs to settle.