“Vacation to Paris!”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Super great Round trip non-stop to Paris, France. We left and arrived on time going to France and returning home back to Houston, Texas. Very smooth quick flight, I stayed awake the entire time on the flight and enjoyed the in flight movies and watching the flight path screens in front of me. I always find this a great way to see the progression of the flight and where we are located in the sky and how close to our destination. The meals were great and served by a great flight crew! I would fly Air France again on my return to Paris if the chance comes again!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19,725)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Traveling home, this was a connecting flight to get us to Paris to fly from Paris to San Francisco in Business Class. The Lyon to Paris flight was canceled and the lounge Air France staff did not even tell us in time about the cancellation and next departing flight to get us on it. The flying ght was then FULL and was too late for us to get on. We waited iver 10 hours in the airport! Missed our connection, had to be put in an AWFUL hotel overnight and didn’t get home for a full 24 hours later than we were supposed to arrive home!!! NO APOLOGIES FROM AIR FRANCE, NOTHING!!!

1  Thank JulieP1952
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great airline. The seating was very roomy, and comfortable. The lighting was soothing for such a long flight and very quiet and smooth. The food was good as well and the service friendly. I will fly with them every chance I have.

1  Thank Tim L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unorganized chaos during meal service. After "lunch" we were completely ignored. Flight attendants unfriendly, bothered. Food was horrible. Never again will I fly Air France.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a round trip with Airfrance(Zurich-Paris-Tehran and return). The flight was very comfortable with very friendly attendants. The check-ins were very on time and the food was also very good. The Charles de Gaulle airport is also a very nice airport(only the security check when you are coming from Iran is very strange and gives a stressful feeling). I was really satisfied with Airfrance.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours