“A useful, inexpensive alternative”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Typical long haul economy and paid a small amount for better leg room, not premium economy, which was a really useful option. Flight was fine, nice alternative to flying BA Direct. But the emails you receive are annoying as there is no unsubscribe option.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (24,293)

Reviewed 15 December 2018

This flight was operated by Joon, a part of Air France, Check in was smooth and staff was very friendly. The aircraft was well maintained and service was great. This was an airbus 340 aircraft and there was good leg room. Food served was delicious. I will not hesitate to fly them again.

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank csharma4
Reviewed 15 December 2018

flight was good, except some cancelled flight and delayed baggage.
their baggage claim was awesome and in time

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 14 December 2018

The aircraft was comfortable - sufficient legroom - welcoming and competent cabin crew - and a relatively smooth process through security at Edinburgh. The flight to Paris is short and while we were late in departing, the crew made up time and we arrived on time. On a short haul flight such as this I did not indulge in any of the food offerings presented and can therefore not comment on the standard. All in all a very pleasant flight.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

I travelled from London to Saint Marteen via Paris. The latter leg of our flight I was greeted by a rude flight attendant. My husband had a pre-booked meal for which she adamantly stated he hadn’t. When the food arrived it turned out they did have it. I stated that I had an allergy to oranges (strange I know) so I asked what was in the sauce for the fish dish. She simply said “I don’t know it’s a light sauce” - it’s your job to know!! She got out her iPad and low and behold it was an orange beurre blanc! The food turned up, and was like baby food. It had no texture, overcooked and just unappetising.

When asked if we would like dessert, I said what were they again as I can’t remember. She said don’t you have your menus? No, sorry we don’t. Well I don’t have any either. I mean, would you not say ok I’ll go find some? Anyway she didn’t! We just thought we would try whatever turned up!

Dessert came out, it consisted of an orange opera cake, and and another orange flavoured dessert (can’t exactly remember what). It’s only because my husband tried them. Is this lady insane!! My allergy isn’t fatal, it’s easily eased with Piriton but that’s not the point. I can’t believe the sheer ignorance of this woman and the absolute disregard to the well-being of the people she’s serving.

She asked me to pass her all the crockery and plates. My husband asked twice for water - both times he was ignored so had to retrieve it himself.

We flew business class so expect a certain standard. I get better service on Ryan Air and that’s saying something given my absolute disdain for the airline!

To add insult to injury my case didn’t turn up at the other end, and was delivered the next day. I’ve complained twice to the airline about this woman but have received no response. Absolute joke. I would never recommend anyone flying with them. If you need to fly to Carribean, fly Virgin or BA all the way, the food and service will be far superlative and all emcompassing better experience.