“very good but seats are solid and nobor was kicking me”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 27 December 2023

the seats very solid hard but recline was solid good food was sooooo good but dirdy and tray table was broken but it can hold the food very good jfk to Paris fly with it

2  Thank Ripanjeet K

Reviewed 26 December 2023

I want to say thank you to the crew and Portuguese doctor on my flight for their kindness and exemplary service when I had a low blood pressure incident onboard and passed out. I was extremely impressed with how professional the crew was. They made me feel safe and well taken care of in a scary moment for me. They also continued to check on me during the flight. As a travel agent, I will recommend Air France to everyone based on my experience.

Reviewed 26 December 2023

Absolutely horrible customer service and no way to contact the claims department after illegally denying a valid claim. They use run-around and ignore tactics so they do not have to pay. I am sad to say this is the worst airline I have ever encountered. Even Spirit gets bags to where I am going.

We checked two bags for a trip to Paris with a layover in Heathrow. Both bags were lost in Heathrow. One bag was delivered 4 days into the trip. The 2nd bag was returned to our home 3 weeks later (which we are grateful we actually got it back, from what I am reading from the lost luggage of Air France FB page - check it out for real). But that was only because my husband went to CDG and spent 2 hours there with the lost luggage department and had them track it down in Heathrow (which was at the end of the trip and then it got sent home). This is after spending our entire two week vacation buying clothes, shoes, doing laundry, and spending hours calling AF every day to get a status update.

We submitted the claim online as we were instructed to in order to be reimbursed for all the expenses. The claim was quickly denied because they say it was made more than the 21 allowed time frame from when the bag was delivered. Very conveniently for them they only looked at the first bag. We then respond with the information about the 2nd bag, submit all the documentation (which had already been provided). This is where they ghost you. Once the claim is closed that is it. Nothing you do will get you to anyone that can help you. The phone number which has an option for “check the status of your claim”, one would think that would take you to the claims department, it does not, it takes you to reservations, and they cannot do anything about the claim except for “put a note” on it and there are no supervisors. There is no way to submit a complaint or call to talk to anyone else, the whole phone system only takes you to reservations.

Date of travel: June 2023
2  Thank hilljs7
Reviewed 24 December 2023

We book a flight from Istanbul to paris (return) on business class. The difference between business and economy class was the curtain between us. Same seat .. same treatment and its the worst business class ever.

1  Thank Stay67903344654
Reviewed 24 December 2023

Beware!!! They still exist, these old style Air France business class cabins with these old fashioned seats that do not recline into fully flat beds and offer no privacy whatsoever. Flown on December 24, 2023 from CDG to MEX. The aircraft's registration code is F-GSQE. Although the service was good, these old cabins are not worth your hard earned money.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.