“Good experience”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Overall is better than my expectation.
Good service has been provided, comfy seat.
Only flight reschedule that a bit disturb.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,013)

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I was caught up in the horrendous floods in Kerala, India during my holiday. I was meant to fly back from Kochi airport, which was shut due to the floods. I tried to contact Air India at least 15-20 times to see what options I have to fly back on the scheduled day. There was no answer in any of the numbers. I had to physically go to the Air India office in another city and they said I could fly from Trivandrum. But the flight itself was OK (leg room was good) & the food was great. On the onward journey however, our in-flight entertainment system did not work and could not be fixed.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

As a domestic airline air india is much better than other airlines. Food is great and service as usual pathetic. the food quantity and taste was great.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

It was my first International Air India flight (although I had travelled by Air India Express the previous day from Dubai). I have to say, it was certainly one of the most comfortable flights I've experienced (in economy).

Good leg room (and I have long legs so I would know). Decent food (I was never left hungry because enough meals/snacks were served throughout the flight). Smooth flight/smooth landing. Decent choice of Entertainment (I say 'decent' because I'm a person who enjoys English entertainment only, but for someone who enjoys both - I guess it's better than decent).

Minor delay but I guess that's something that just happens and it can happen to any airline/flight.
However, they do make up for the delays (if any) in travel time.

Another really good point to be noted is - If the flight has been boarded by all the passengers, they do not waste time even if it before schedule. The flights departs as soon as possible. That's awesome.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Air India scores over other domestic airlines by offering a generous check-in baggage allowance of 25 kgs as compared with 15 kgs offered by the competition. The airline is probably the only one offering free food as well.
The Airline is not faring well financially and it must be hanging heavy in the minds of employees, but the staff do make that extra effort to make you feel comfortable.
The best part is the enthusiastic efforts put in to ensure on-time departures, as well as arrivals. Good airline to be flying with!