“Always a great airline”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Great airline. Nothing has ever been wrong with my flights. Looking forward to flying to Japan soon with Air New Zeland

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (10,457)

Reviewed 17 January 2019

Such difference from our previous flight in July 2016. The seats were the most uncomfortable ever! We paid extra for seats in the middle of the plane and it was a torture to sit there.There was no leg room and the seats were hard and the head rest was terrible. Just very low quality seating. We flew JetStar from Honolulu to New Zealand and it was much better flight and the seats were better. I thought t Air New Zeland will have more comfort because JetStar is just a low cost airline...but not. I can't say anything bad about the crew.

Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Our flight from Auckland to Honolulu was delayed about one hour which was disappointing. The flight was bumpy and food and service pretty basic excepting we were in economy. Nothing spectacular. Our flight home from Honolulu was delayed and ultimately resulted in us missing our connecting flight home to Wellington which was disappointing. Overall average for such a well recognised national carrier. Not a patch on Singapore Airlines which they could learn a lot from.

Reviewed 17 January 2019

Fantastic airline with great crew service. Flight was the smoothest I've ever experienced. I didn't feel any anxiety traveling on this airline. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed 17 January 2019

I was very impressed the way the flight crew handled a very difficult flight. I think it was one of the most turbulent flights I have had and pretty scary flying through cloud into Queenstown. Passengers gave a big round of applause on landing smoothly and safely.