“A regretted demise”
Review of air berlin [no longer operating] - CLOSED

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Shame this company is no longer operating. For short hauls it was ideal, the service good and the cabin crew friendly.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Company stop operating a business and still selling the ticket. I purchase my ticket in August to go Germany on November at www. Justfly.com. No one notified me about air Berlin stopped flying fro LAX !!!!!!! Find out a day before my trip ........you know how ????? when 24 hours before my flight I supposed to print boarding pass

3  Thank zimina21
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely horrible experience.
1. They lost my luggage which resulted in me having absolutely no clothes on my trip
2. When coming home I found out that they over sold tickets for the flight resulting in me losing my seat. So I was delayed and had to wait to be put on another flight. I was informed I would be compensated.
3. I received a letter from them stating that they would not reimburse me.

Very very dishonest airline. I will never do business with them again. Buyer beware, look elsewhere.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

After the announcement of the grounding we bought cheeper tickets via Nikki and have been prepared for the worst.....
However we had a professional & friendly service. Thanks to online Check in we did not have to wait in the line (+) and the plain was both ways on time. What can you expect more? I am just worried when Lufthansa is taking over that the prices will go up as there will be no more completion on that route....

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Shielding themselves behind the (weird German) bankrupt procedure, they continue to sell tickets even when they know theye would not be able to fully deliver what promised. So you can have sudden cancellations, with no rerouting and poor assistance.
The service onboard is comparable to a low cost/low fringe. The price is not.