“Short Business Trip”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We left about 6:00 am and Arrived before 8:30 am. nice fast flight. The Flight crew was very pleasant and helpful.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,476)

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is not a review about one particular flight but Alaska Airlines in general. If you are flying in an area serviced by them, I recommend them over all other domestic carriers. Better service,on time record, and staff.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I was dreading this flight due to all the negative incidents recently on other airlines. I was pleasantly surprised to find boarding really easy and efficient. I was also surprised to have water readily available on the five-hour flight, as well as tasty snacks. I purchased a meal on my return flight, which was also better than expected. The flight was also on time to leave and slightly early to arrive.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

And this trip on Alaska Airlines was one of the worst. We were squeezed into an undersized seat. The aisles were so narrow even the attendants could barely get the cart down. "Snacks" were a joke. Flying across the country on this ranks among the two worst travel experiences of my life. The only one worse involved my using the barf bag.

1  Thank CathyFT
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have flown Alaska several times. On our way down to California the plane was just unloading when we were supposed to be getting onto the plane so we were running a little behind. The stuarts are always nice and helpful. We had to upgrade to Premium though so we could get seats together both trips so that kind of sucked paying the extra money just to sit together. Overall it was a good trip.