“Great service and price”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My significant other and I flew Alaska to Liberia this past July. I’d never flown first class on Alaska before. The service was great — on par with other domestic first class services — and oddly enough better than British Air’s international business class. It’s definitely worth the money to upgrade to Alaska’s first class coach for longer flights such as Costa Rica.

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (12,279)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always fly Alaska Air as the seats give more leg room. The staff from the booking, front desk, and flight crew were as ever excellent. We returned home on Alaska Air and missed the connection in Seattle so the airline put several of us in a lovely hotel for the night. Great service. We ordered our meal and very delicious.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Dianne B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

AK Air is hands down my favorite airline for continental US flights. They have great direct flight routes and you always know what you are going to get. An easy, dependable flight with the same level of service and comfort (comfort being a relative term on any plane these days of course) every time. I choose to pay for the Premium upgrades on flights over 3 hours as the free drinks and extra legroom alone are worth the price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were on Alaska Air from Redmond OR to Seattle. They arrived late to Seattle causing us to miss our connections to Wichita. The attendants and the Alaska Customer Service was indifferent. They told us to go to the connecting airline that they had arranged and get boarding passes. We walked the length of the airport to find that Alaska should have written our boarding passes. The United Service was great and understanding of our situation. Although it was the fault of Alaska Air they would not let us use the Alaska lounge.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Left Seattle where there was 8 inches of snow to fly into the beautiful San Diego airport. Our flight was very smooth. I have been flying with Alaska since they started, which I believe has been 20+ maybe more years. I use them to fly any where they will go. The one thing I miss about flying is when the Pilot gives us a report of where we're at and what we may be looking at. I fainly heard the pilot say something once or twice but I couldn't hear what he was saying. The intercom should be turned up. I really miss that part of knowing while flying.