“di blu dipinto di blu”
Review of Alitalia

Reviewed 22 October 2017

the service!
the attendants always happy to help you with the luggage and all the informations you need.
Grat experirence at the Sala VIP.
the attendant was more than perfect: I had to little time and she advise me the price: she personaly arrange the shower for me ! And while doing this she provides everithing in a way I couldnt lost time!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,982)

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Flying in with friends. Only my luggage was left behind. But it ruined our vacation because we were told to stay by the hotel. Was given misleading information and ended up going back to airport.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I have tried to avoid Alitalia where possible, based on experiences that are now close to 20 years old.

This was my first Alitalia flight in 20 years so I had rather low expectations. I was pleasantly surprised. The legroom on a domestic short haul flight was excellent. I am tall and usually find my knees resting against the seat in front of me. Alitalia offered more space.

It was a short flight and a beverage service was offered by friendly and efficient staff.

Overall, I was pleased and will be willing to use them again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

As others have stated if you fly from JFK to Rome on the weekends you will fly in a Boing 777-200.

The seating and seats in this plane are cramped.

The head rest as others have stated pushed your neck/head in a uncomfortable and unnatural position as others have reviewed.

Luckily I had brought my own travel inflatable lumbar cushion to adjust for this.

Inflight entertainment was poor.

Within the first hour refreshments were served. I asked for both Soda and a water and was only given a soda. This happened twice where I only got the one item of what I asked for.

About 4 hours into the flight the meal was severed. I am not a picky eater but the meal was in edible (mystery lasagna). I did not finish it.

After the meal was served the flight attendants picked up the trash and were never seen again for the remainder 5 hours of the flight until it was time to land.

We had a connection flight from Orlando that arrived 3 hours before the flight. Our Luggage was undammaged and made it to the destination.

1  Thank Steve_n_FLA
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The inflight food service was terrible with the staff offering only a biscuit. Pathetic service especially since the flight was at lunch time. You would expect a sandwich or something decent. Not recommending this airline.