“i'VE FLOWN AMERICAN AIRLINES EXCLUSIVELY SINCE 1992 ALL OVER THE WORLD.”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I've flown American Air Lines since 1992 and never have a problem. I've flown over 500,000 miles including my latest 3 flights to San Diego, CA., Tampa; FL, and Orlando, FL. The flights were all on time and the flight crew were friendly and responsive to the passengers needs. As always I stayed at the Hilton Hotel or the Hampton Inn. As always I got my Rent-a- Cars from AVIS. I can't say enough about the exceptional service I receive from American Air Lines, Hilton/Hampton Inn Hotels, and AVIS rent-a-car company. I've only been late on 3 flights (Due to weather), never lost any luggage, my hotel reservations were always perfect, and my AVIS rent-a-cars have always been what I ordered or were upgraded at no additional cost.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,639)

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Flight from Providence to Charlotte was delayed 45 minutes due to "air traffic" then just making our connection the flight was delayed due to "paperwork" which really turned out to be mechanical. Made it to Las Vegas one hour late. Not the worst but puts a damper on vacation. First Class food service was par for the course. I do like the GOGO entertainment options. Flight crew was professional and attentive.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

A terrible experience there & back. Every flight delayed & connecting flights were therefore missed.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Overall flight was good, everyone friendly, especially given the late time of flight. Charlotte to Ft Myers was great. Plane was half full. Nice newer plane.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The flight leaving Phoenix was 3 1/2 hour late leaving because of mechanical problems. The trip home was marvelous. A beautiful plane, plenty of leg room. We had to reschedule our return trip because of a death in the family. The agent that worked with me to reschedule was wonderful.